Custom siRNA Duplexes
We offer multiple options available to synthesize the siRNA molecule that fits at best your need.
Get access to a collection of positive and negative controls for your siRNA assays.
miRNA Mimics & Inhibitors
We provide chemically synthesized RNA oligonucleotides optimized to mimic or inhibit miRNA molecules.
Some molecules improve transport through the cellular membrane:
- The use of a specific oligonucleotide modification such as cholesterol
- Lipophilic linkages such as methylphosphonate
- The incorporation of modified monomers (5-(1-propynyl)-2’-deoxy-Uridine (pdU) and 5-(1-propynyl)-2’-deoxyCytidine (pdC).
To increase the affinity and specificity of an RNA oligonucleotide, recommended modifications are:
- 2’-OMe-nucleotides (2’-O-Me-RNA)
- Phosphorothioate linkages
- C-5 methylated pyrimidine deoxy-nucleosides
- 5-(1-propynyl)-2’-deoxy-Uridine (pdU) and 5-(1-propynyl)-2’-deoxyCytidine (pdC) monomers